Following a period of investment and growth, Awin is now drawing the two major Post Merger Integrations (PMIs) of ShareASale and affilinet to a close. As part of this process, a new regionalised management team has been introduced to deliver the following aims:
- Drive greater alignment between regions, offering a truly global service where clients can expect consistently high standards whether in US, Europe, South America or APAC
- Increase efficiency and streamline processes, offering a seamless customer experience
- A sustainable business affording future growth, offering long-term security for network partners
- Further expansion into new territories, technologies and models, offering additional opportunities for all our partners
“It has been a busy and exciting time at Awin over recent years and with a number of major, strategic projects coming to a successful conclusion within 2019. We are taking the opportunity to prepare the organisation and management team for our next stage of development. A regional approach to the management of an ever-increasing number of important markets will bring much needed efficiency but also consistency of approach”, says Adam Ross, COO Awin
The new regional leadership will report to COO Adam Ross, and is structured as follows:
- UK, Australia and BeNeLux led by Ian Charlesworth
- North America operations for Awin and ShareASale led by Alexandra Forsch
- Nordics and Eastern Europe led by Tim Lomborg
- France, Italy and Spain led by Frank Surena
- Brazil led by Rodrigo Genoveze
- DACH led by Marc Hundacker
In parallel, Awin will centralise a number of key office functions including HR, Marketing, and Technical Services.
Ian Charlesworth, currently country manager UK, is appointed as regional lead for UK, Australia and Benelux. In this new role the focus will be cohesion across territories, knowledge sharing, streamlining cross regional processes and data. Ian alongside Jesse le Grand, current commercial director will shortly form the new Benelux management team.
Jesse: By appointing new regional managers allows us to continue to focus on our core business ; to empower our partners. With time we will look at a new structure for the local management team with as first step the addition of Ian Charlesworth as Regional manager. Ian has been one of the driving forces behind the incredible growth in the UK and I can’t wait to work closely together.
Mark Walters, CEO Awin says: “Implementing significant changes is key for a successful business to continue to evolve and satisfy client needs. We’re extremely proud of our growth from a grassroots company, to an international organisation delivering outstanding results for over 13,000 brands around the world by connecting them to over 100,000 publisher partners. 2017 and 2018 saw accelerated growth of our network with the ShareASale acquisition, and affilinet merger, and now is the time to take advantage of our position to provide innovation on a global level, automate affiliate marketing and better connect advertisers and publishers, allowing us to continue expanding the business for our customers, our staff and our shareholders.”