As an Account Manager, you will be managing affiliate campaigns across a wide range of sectors and industries leveraging our award winning network. Typically, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of up to 30 clients.
Key TasksKey responsibilities within this superb role include:
- Act as a point of contact for all assigned clients and agencies providing interface training, merchant guidance and ongoing support.
- Develop and deliver program strategies – devising innovative and new account management ideas that produce competitive and successful merchant programs.
- Provide ongoing affiliate recruitment and manage affiliate migrations in collaboration with clients and publisher team.
- Monitor affiliate performance to ensure network compliance.
- Work independently to produce all necessary account management documentation and deliver regular reports on assigned programs.
- Encourage and assist merchants with the distribution of program news and seasonal offers leveraging system tools and channels appropriately.
- Take a proactive approach in solving issues with assigned clients, escalating issues to the appropriate team level when necessary.
- Attend appropriate client and networking events to enhance client and publisher relationship development.
- Communicate effectively with clients, publishers, vendors and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face.
- Provide support to all team members when necessary and be a reference point of knowledge and expertise for more junior members of the team.
Skills & Expertise
To be successful you will need to meet the below requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be proactive with clients and internal team members at all times
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Fast learner with strong team orientation and positive attitude
- Proficiency with MS Office suit, specifically MS Excel and willingness to learn new technology systems
- 1+ years’ account management experience across a number of verticals (such as fashion, travel, ticketing) and strong understanding of the affiliate marketing industry, incl. of commission models, tracking solutions and various affiliate types.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you're interested in Awin to email@example.com.