Taking place on October 21 at De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms in London, the awards celebrate exceptional marketing projects across the globe, offering international recognition for the USA, MENA, APAC, LATAM, Western and Eastern Europe.
This year sees the introduction of eight new categories including Best Content Marketing and Best Native Advertising campaigns, bringing the total to 27 awards that reflect the ongoing developments in the industry worldwide.
We’re delighted to be shortlisted for the following awards with our partners:
- USA Best Managed Affiliate Program - Awin for Viator: Soaring to New Heights
- USA Best Performance Marketing Campaign - Awin for HP: Powering Success in Performance Marketing Through Content
- Western Europe Best Managed Affiliate Program - Awin for BT Group: Cutting Across Brand Borders
- Western Europe Best Performance Marketing Campaign - Awin and The Hook for VOXI: Influencing Endless Possibilities
- LATAM Best Performance Marketing Campaign - Awin for Carrefour: Local Expansion Through Publisher Diversity
- Eastern Europe Best Performance Marketing Campaign - Awin for Komputronik: Extending Trust Through Local Experts
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign - Awin and The Hook for VOXI: Influencing Endless Possibilities
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign - Awin for Missguided: The #babesofmissguided
- Best Content Marketing Campaign - Awin for HP: Incentivizing Inspired Content for Lasting Affiliate Program Success
- Best Technology & Telecoms Campaign - Awin and Smarter Click for Carphone Warehouse
- Best Technology & Telecoms Campaign - Awin for BT Group: Demonstrating Telco Excellence
- Best Finance Campaign - Awin and Studentenbox for Centraal Beheer: Thinking Inside the Box
- Best Travel Campaign - Savings United and Awin for Travelodge
- vouchercloud and Awin for Currys PC World: Red Dead Redemptions
- vouchercloud and Awin for Very: Turning Data into Deals
We’ve also been shortlisted for Best Affiliate Network and Best Team in Performance Marketing, of which 60% is scored by the judges and 40% voted for by the industry. Voting is now open here.
So, why should you vote for Awin?
After what has been described as the perfect digital advertising storm in the last 18 months with GDPR, Safari’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP) and data privacy initiatives via Chrome and FireFox, Awin has made a concerted effort to futureproof the affiliate channel by addressing and reacting to changes beyond our control. These include changes to our tracking to mitigate the loss of sales and clawing back thousands in commissions from non-ITP client advertisers.
As consumers become increasingly data-conscious and advertisers place more emphasis on data security, Awin has highlighted and reinforced affiliate marketing’s inherent data-light approach. Furthermore, our product and technology teams have adopted a ‘privacy by design’ methodology to developing tools and solutions, guaranteeing data minimization.
Pitched as an antidote to digital advertising's systemic woes, we're championing and contributing to ensuring the channel is one worthy of allocating significant budgets to.
We’re also embracing changing demands from our clients to be more than ‘just’ a network as we evolve our platform with a more open-source approach bolstered by a range of proprietary and best-in-class third-party tools, while building new teams to respond to the developing affiliate landscape. One example of this is our MasterTags, which provide a simple way for both advertisers and publishers to tap into new revenue streams. Our Advertiser MasterTag has seen $185m in commission generated through integrated partnerships in 2018, while our Publisher MasterTag has already launched universal shopping cart solution Monotote and SingleView by R.O.EYE. Shortlisted for the Best in Technology awards, SingleView’s powerful platform offers an unbiased approach to attribution, analyzing every touchpoint in a transaction to offer unique, data-led insights to help advertisers optimize their partnerships.
Awin remains a strong advocate for working with competitors and other industry players. In the past year we’ve shared global best practices with the US for the first Performance Marketing Association Survey, submitted data to this year’s UK PwC Study, worked with Acceleration Partners to drive industry best practices for sub-networks and collaborated on the first Gold Standard for affiliate marketing under the auspices of the IAB.
While it’s hard to surmise why we believe you should vote Awin as Best Affiliate Network without sounding like we’re patting ourselves on the back, we hope that our continued dedication to futureproofing our industry in spite of recent digital advertising challenges to make it a reliable and profitable channel is evident. As long as we believe in the affiliate channel, we will continue to build solutions that defend and promote it to as wide an audience as possible. That’s why we hope you will, and would be honored, if you vote for our network.