As a Campaign Assistant to the Account Management Team you will gain first-hand knowledge in the performance marketing channel by closely assisting the team in delivering core services to network publishers and advertisers alike.
Campaign Assistants provide day-to-day support for affiliate campaigns across a wide range of sectors and industries leveraging our award winning network.
The Campaign Assistant will provide day-to-day support and assistance to the Account Management Team. Responsibilities include:
- Upload & maintain merchant creative assets
- Deliver regular performance reports
- Produce gap analyses reports and recruit affiliates onto programs in collaboration with account management and publisher teams
- Assist in the production of necessary account management documentation and deliver regular reports on assigned programs.
- Provide regular updates on publisher opportunities and assist with ongoing publisher recruitment
- Perform program audits for assigned programs and monitor affiliate performance to ensure network compliance.
- Assist account management team with newsletters, Awin Hub and online forum & social media postings
- Take a proactive approach with assigned accounts, escalating issues to the appropriate team member/level when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients, publishers, vendors and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face.
- Provide general account management support to team as needed
The above responsibilities are general expectations for the role. Additional, correlative responsibilities can and will apply now and as your role within the company evolves.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be proactive with clients and internal team members at all times
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Fast learner with strong team orientation and positive attitude
- Proficiency with MS Office suit, specifically MS Excel and willingness to learn new technology systems
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you're interested in Awin to email@example.com