We’re proud to be shortlisted for the following awards with our partners:
- USA: Best Managed Affiliate Program with HP
- USA: Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy with Gymshark
- USA: Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy with PrettyLitteThing
- Best Managed Global Affiliate Program with Etsy
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign with Very and Vouchercloud
- Eastern Europe: Best Managed Affiliate Program with Born2Be
- Eastern Europe: Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy with Zalando Lounge
- LATAM: Best Managed Affiliate Program with Clickbus and Social Miner
- LATAM: Best Managed Affiliate Program with Sephora
- Western Europe: Best Managed Affiliate Program with Carphone Warehouse Group
- Western Europe: Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy with Made.com
- Western Europe: Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy with Very and Vouchercloud
Awin has also been shortlisted for 'Best Full Service Affiliate Network' and 'Industry Choice of Network,' the latter of which is voted for by members of our industry. Each year the competition is fiercer than ever, and we would be truly honored to receive your vote.
But why vote for Awin?
At heart we’re an affiliate network, pure and simple. We believe in the power of the affiliate channel and work day in, day out, to offer the best solutions to maximize revenue for affiliates and hit acquisition targets for our advertisers and agencies.
With our recent acquisitions, Awin has grown to more than 1,000 people in 17 locations, servicing 13,000 advertisers and over 100,000 active publishers worldwide. With a bigger network comes greater responsibility and effort to ensure we’re elevating standards and offering consistent global support.
People are the biggest driving force. We know no two markets are the same, so our local teams provide specialized, tailored expertise in tandem with our global teams who ensure what is available in one country is available in another. With worldwide expansion a key priority for many brands, creating a network that supports those ambitions is a critical focus.
The past 12 months has seen rapid change in the business, as we’ve welcomed new colleagues and clients from other businesses into the Awin family. We believe these acquisitions are a perfect fit as we strengthen our global proposition for our partners.
Our growth into a large, international company has stemmed from bringing together the best small grassroots companies, and we intend to continue fostering the core values of them - people, service and innovation – to offer a network that our partners can rely on to drive global growth for their businesses.
Ultimately, we remain committed to the three core fundamentals any affiliate network should perform: tracking, reporting and payments. One of the clearest manifestations of this is our continued investment in our first to market cross-device technology. With nearly $8m in additional, tracked commissions this year we have both ensured affiliates are fairly rewarded for their contributions, while offering advertisers clarity on the power of the affiliate channel to deliver sales.
We’d be honored to be your Industry Choice of Network. Voting shouldn’t take more than a minute, so have your say here.