Black Friday 2017 saw Awin’s network track almost $173m in revenue for our 6,000 advertiser partners, with publishers generating sales in nearly 200 countries worldwide. Join Awin’s Global Strategy team Friday, December 15, at 9:30 a.m. EST, for an in-depth look at what trends emerged from this activity and how the nature of Black Friday is evolving as more nations adopt this online shopping phenomenon.
- Headline overview of how Black Friday and the wider Cyber Monday weekend performed on the global network
- Analysis of local trends witnessed over the period, and context around local market performance
- Key patterns and trends that emerged over the duration of the event, and what these suggest about online consumer behavior
- Selection of takeaways summarizing our overall learnings from this year’s event
- Robert Davinson, content analyst at Awin
- Kevin Edwards, global client strategy director at Awin
Click here to watch the webinar.
If you are unable to attend, you will be able to find the recording on Awin's social media channels shortly after the event.