The Fashion Sector is one of the top grossing sectors for the holiday season alongside Electronics and Arts and Crafts, driving 11% of total sales across the US network. Awin further investigates key Q4 trends in the recent successes of the fashion vertical including:
- Major retail takeaways and stats from Q4 holdidays such as Single's Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Weekend.
- Increased traffic of content affiliates and the need for performance-based compensation models to fairly reward influencers in maximizing sales revenues.
- The role of mobile as a key driver of success in Q4 for the Fashion Sector.
- The publisher split between content, social, and incent traffic and how these publisher types interact throughout the consumer journey.
- The growth of multi-device consumer journeys and the requirements of cross-device tracking as the new tracking standard in the affiliate channel.
For full insight into the US Fashion Sector, you can download below.