With an increase in demand for fashion on the go, the Fashion Sector is one of the top grossing sectors for the holiday season alongside Electronics and Arts and Crafts, driving 11% of total sales across the US network. Awin further investigates key Q4 trends in the recent successes of the fashion vertical including:
- Major retail takeaways and stats from Q4 holdidays such as Single's Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Weekend.
- Increased traffic of content affiliates and the need for performance-based compensation models to fairly reward influencers in maximizing sales revenues.
- The role of mobile as a key driver of success in Q4 for the Fashion Sector.
- The publisher split between content, social, and incent traffic and how these publisher types interact throughout the consumer journey.
- The growth of multi-device consumer journeys and the requirements of cross-device tracking as the new tracking standard in the affiliate channel.
For full insight into the US Fashion Sector, you can download below.