Awin has been growing advertiser and publisher revenues in the Nordic region since 2007. The creation of a unified, global platform has been instrumental in driving forward Awin’s goal to become the world’s largest ecommerce network, with the migration to the Awin platform successfully completed in the Nordics in 2018.
To further help advertisers and publishers partner seamlessly across multiple markets in the Nordics and around the world, Awin is now launching the platform in two new languages, Danish and Norwegian.
Awin Nordics Regional Manager, Tim Lomborg says: “Denmark and Norway are both key markets for Awin and its Nordic strategy. Launching these two new languages within the Awin platform is a step towards offering our local publishers and advertisers the best possible service and product, ensuring our clients are able to fully optimise their affiliate activity in their native language.”
The Awin platform is already available in multiple languages including Swedish with features that power connections across 22 different regions, 12 languages and 10 currencies including Norwegian and Danish krone. Other features on the Awin platform include:
- Cross device tracking – Enables tracking of sales when a customer’s journey takes place across multiple devices, providing a better understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Accelerated Payments – Allows publishers to get paid faster on validated transaction regardless of when Awin gets paid
- Assist sales – Makes it possible to award additional publishers who contributed to a sale but didn’t have the last click
- Opportunity marketplace – Allows publishers to present marketing opportunities directly on the platform
- Powerful reporting tools – Allows our partners to optimise their activities by providing deeper insights into your data
- New publisher opportunities – Provides access our UK & US publisher directories