For over 20 years the affiliate industry has quietly evolved and grown into an essential component of the modern marketer’s digital arsenal.
With so many different players and parts it lacks a definitive assessment of its current state. That is until now.
The Awin Report sheds light on the affiliate marketing industry in its various states around the world, highlighting local differences and identifying global trends and patterns. With insights drawn from across Awin’s international network in North and South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, as well as observations from regional experts, Awin has compiled the first definitive global guide to the industry.
For any marketer, The Awin Report represents a unique opportunity to understand the inner workings of a growing channel filled with innovation and ideas. In conjunction with individual country profiles from each of Awin’s markets, The Report pinpoints several key themes that characterize the entire industry including:
- How global retail events like Black Friday are opening up new markets for online retailers
- The role affiliates can play in delivering customers with lifetime value to brands
- Why the rise of influencers within the affiliate channel represents a critical challenge to the last-click model
- Whether the use of coupon code affiliates can drive incremental value to advertisers
- The impact smartphones have had upon customer journeys and affiliate tracking
In total the content amounts to a comprehensive assessment of the state of the industry, its present health and prospects for the future.
Download the full interactive PDF Report here.
The Awin global strategy team presented the report during a live launch event with contributor Sri Sharma, co-founder of Increasingly. Watch the event here.
Share your favorite highlights from The Report using the hashtag #TheAwinReport