Today's finance sector is a hive of innovation, with fintech disruptors invigorating an industry that has historically had a reputation for being slow to embrace change... from challenger banks and micro-investing apps, to new payment platforms and the promise of open banking.
But what does all this mean for the affiliate industry in 2020? And how has the global lockdown affected the finance sector and its prospects for affiliate marketers right now?
In this webinar, Awin's Client Partner Alex Parmar-Yee speaks to a variety of our partners to find out more about the latest trends and insights occurring in the industry.
Finance industry experts participating on the panel:
- Amar Shah, Senior Director, Consumer Business at Affirm
- John Keeling, Senior Vice President Business Development / Venture Partner at The Motley Fool
- Paul Lloyd, Co-founder & CMO at Snoop
- Jake Wagstaffe, Key Account Manager at Revolut
- Andy Webb, Founder & Editor of Be Clever With Your Cash
Thank you to panel of experts for the insights and strategic guidance provided to attendees during this webinar. For more information on our panelists and their companies, including how to partner with them across our platforms, please contact them by clicking on their name above, or email Alex Parmar-Yee.