With a focus on optimizing your affiliate activity during the holiday season, especially on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, our suggestions include:
- Review Google Anaylics to best understand your audience's activity
- Identify top-performing posts from Q4 2016 to see what was succesful during previous holiday seasons for inspiration, and what you can use again this year
- Review, update, and replace/remove links that are broken or feature products no longer availble
- Use platform-specific features on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter to achieve maximum promotional success
- Create a long-term content/landing page strategy of time that provides value to your audience and communicates your unique point of view
Questions? Please contact Jeannine Crooks, client services manager.