Due to Wowcher’s concerns around tracking reliability, they partially migrated their social publishers to track via Awin. Following this success, the brand signed a full contract to migrate the whole affiliate programme to Awin in June 2020.
- Smooth transition of current partners from CJ to Awin for a successful launch.
- Onboard publishers that are new to the brand to increase new customers, as well as optimising current partners.
- Futureproof the technical setup of the account.
- Provide long-term innovation to the programme.
- Created a document with all current CJ partners, including the contact email, CPA rate and cookie length.
- Directly emailed the partners one month before migration launch, with weekly chasers for any partner who didn’t respond to confirm.
- GAP analysis on competitors to recruit new partners.
- Strategy meeting prior to migration, as well as following migration to ensure alignment between team on objectives.
- Implement Server2Server tracking to protect publishers against browser changes and atypical user behaviour.
- Present Wowcher with Awin’s latest innovations: In-app tracking & affinity partnerships.
- Increased the active publishers by +168%
- 49% of the transaction are tracking S2S
- 30% of revenue is tracked in-app for affiliates live with app tracking
- Actively promoting 50 advertisers as part of the brand-to-brand partnerships initiative
If you are interested in working with the Wowcher affiliate programme, please feel free to get in touch with Jasmin Myton.