A key way to make a subject easier is to make information surrounding it accessible. That’s why we’ve redesigned the Market Insights section of our website, improving the user experience to seamlessly navigate our content.
Launched in 2017, Market Insights offers unparalleled access to comprehensive insights from data pulled across our global network in the form of whitepapers, trend reports, editorial articles and how-to guides.
The new Market Insights has been designed with ease of access in mind and as such, is now segmented by topic, making content easier to locate. The website now offers eight subject-based hubs:
- Affiliate Marketing, including trends, predictions, industry updates and strategy.
- Influencer Marketing, for guides on how to maximise this form of marketing, as well as the latest developments.
- How to Use Awin, where you can find all of our platform and affiliate marketing basics articles.
- Sector Insights, offering a more detailed look at data and trends from specific sectors.
- Compliance and Regulations, featuring information around ITP, GDPR and best practices.
- Black Friday, where you can find predictions, interviews and insights related to the global retail event.
- The Awin Report, hosting the latest edition of our annual report on the current state of the affiliate industry.
- Podcasts, where you’ll find all episodes of our Awin Talks podcast.
All new articles, regardless of subject, can be found on the Market Insights homepage. The search functionality has also been refined and updated across the website, and podcasts can now be played directly on the page.
Alongside our new Market Insights features, we are also pleased to launch Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in all territories. Users can find a wealth of information about the affiliate marketing industry, Awin and the wider group, and more specific questions around program setup, advertiser programs and navigating the network.