The Joules story began in 1989 when Tom Joule started selling clothing on a stand at a Leicestershire country show, in the heart of the English countryside. Joules carefully designs clothing, footwear and accessories collections for women, men, children and baby. Joules makes the ordinary extraordinary through adding colors, hand-drawn prints and details where they are least expected.
These classic styles complement people’s lifestyles perfectly, come rain or shine. From woodland walks and picnics on the beach to cosy nights in and (the not so exciting) journeys to school. Since 1989, Joules has remained true to its British heritage. An unrivalled attention to detail coupled with a drive to provide something different where it’s least expected remains at the heart of everything Joules creates.
What are Joules favorite products to promote?
- Right as Rain collection: Here in Britain, we're never too far away from a rain cloud or three. Always be prepared with super-stylish 100% waterproof rainwear. Our waterproof raincoats and rain jackets come in a range of styles, lengths and prints meaning there is a classic Joules style perfect for every outdoor activity. Keep your feet warm and dry when you’re splashing through puddles with a pair of women's wellies, and don’t forget to accessorise your rainy-day outfit with a striped umbrellato help keep that rain at bay!
- Vacation Shop: Whether you're soaking up the sunshine at home or jetting off to an exotic location, be prepared for every eventuality on your vacation with our selection of beachwear and summer clothing. From espadrille sandals and swimsuits, to beach bags and cover ups, we have all of the bold colors and vibrant prints you need to ensure you stand out from the crowd, whatever your destination.
What are the benefits for publishers working with Joules?
There are a number of benefits of joining the Joules affiliate program, including:
- Standard commission rate of 6.5%
- Average order value of $103
- Regular offers and promotions
- Strong conversion rates
- Cross device tracking
- 30-day cookie length
- Access to our product inventory feed
Why did you join Awin?
Joules joined Awin with a view to use their expertise in the affiliate industry to increase the brands reach and demand driven through the affiliate channel.
We know our product is great and loved by our existing customers, so it is important for us to reach as many new customers as possible. As a relatively small but growing brand it was important for us to partner with a network with a great support team alongside using their knowledge to advance and grow our affiliate program.
What are some of your favorite features of the Awin platform?
The various and detailed reports that are available to us make analysis and decisions very quick and easy to make. The ease in which Awin make communications with affiliates happen through the Publisher Directory has really aided us with growing our program and developing important relationships with affiliates.